To develop potential student athletes while academically and athletically preparing them for the NCAA 2019-20 season.
NCAA hockey players are amongst the most recruited players in professional sports. Players benefit from many free agent signings due to their maturity level, values and work ethic while working towards a University degree.
Our student athletes are constantly exposed to NCAA recruiters while playing in the best showcases in North America. Our grade 12 Academic Program is tailor made for each student and is built around our training schedule. There are never any conflicts in schedule.
Elite student-athletes aged 17-18 years old with the academic and athletic potential to perform at a highly competitive level.
- Born between October 1st, 1998 and September 30th, 2000;
- Academic average of at least 80%;
- Have the ability or desire to study in English (extra English courses are available);
- Strong athletic potential;
- Pursue the Grade 12 Program at Ulysse Academy (program available in English or French);
- Respect student-athlete contract.
50$ (taxes included)
Auguste 15th at 11:59pm
INFORMATION – CAMP SESSION
August 19th 12:15 to 2:15pm and August 20th 12:15 to 2:15pm
Complexe JC Perreault
620, J. Oswald-Forest
Saint-Roch- de-l’Achigan, QC J0K 3H0